Sunday, August 27, 2006

Some fine-tuning

As you may or may not have noticed, I've added a file cabinet section to the Web site. I'll put whatever file I've created and hosted over at right for easy access.

My personal Web page has been updated. Anyone wishing to know a little more about me can check that out.

While you're there, you can also check out the little (very little) shop I've set up. If you're interested in custom-made, blank cards printed with an antique Houston postcard on the cover, then that's the place for you!

September posts will include some old pics of Blue Light Cemetery, a continued list of old Houston communities, the next Houston History Mystery, and much more.

As always, thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger laanba said...

Cool. Kind of like a man behind the curtains thing!

But anti-blog, oh no! :-)

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger J.R.G. said...

Hah! Don't let it turn you off! I'm always available for questions. BCH, however, is all about Houston.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home