Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thinking of you

Thanks to Technorati, I've added a search feature near the bottom of the rail at right. A lot of people were perusing past entries, and I wanted to make it easier for visitors in case they wanted to find posts about a particular topic.

New card stock has been added to the custom cards I'm offering for sale. I'll update my personal Web page with the information in a day or two. As a result, expect a reduction in the price of cards printed on regular card stock.

As always, thanks for visiting.

(From top to bottom: Montrose Boulevard, looking south; Courtlandt Boulevard; San Jacinto Street, looking north from Walker Avenue; Prairie Avenue, looking west from Caroline Street; Main Street, looking south from McGowan Avenue; Travis Street, looking north from Rusk Avenue. Source: Houston Chronicle 1924 Guide to Houston.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Dips Recipes said...

Nice bllog you have

 

Post a Comment

<< Home