One picture, two buildings
The Horne Sanatorium -- located in the Heights -- was named after Dr. J. Alvin Horne. It didn't last long under his management. The building, which later became the Texas Christian Sanitarium, apparently burned in 1915, according to this Web site.
Both pictures were taken around 1907. St. Agnes Academy was founded in 1905, so it wasn't around for very long in this picture. A brief history on St. Agnes Academy can be found on its Web site.