Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Grants

I took this picture about six years ago, maybe five years ago when I still lived in Houston. This is somewhere near Market Square. I want to say this is at that parking lot on the north side of the Chronicle Building, but I can't remember. It's funny that whoever paved over the lot decided not to pave this part of the storefront.

I want to say this was where Grants dime store used to be, but I'm not sure. Does anyone remember a Grants downtown?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is actually located on Capital across the street from St. Germain Lofts. It is located by the attendant booth. I saw it last night since i was no able to see it on MK SQ. I remember i used to catch the 40 Pecore next to there in the early 80's. They used to sell food and fruit drinks (liquados)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home